FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 2012 AT 9.30AM - 1.30PM AT SOUTH SHIELDS TOWN HALL - THERE IS NO COST FOR THIS CONFERENCE INCLUDES LUNCH
Guest speakers Include:
- Chris McCurley (Family Law Solicitor with expert knowledge around forced marriages.
- Pummi Mattu (Forced Marriages Practitioner)
- A Representative from Home Office
- Speaker on Female Genital Mutilation
The aim of the conference:
- To increase participant's awareness of the issues relating to Honour Based Violence and Forced Marriage.
- To suggest and example the way forward
- To look at the foundations of action to successfully tackle these crimes.
Please contact Anju Khanna if you want to attend - email@example.com, Options Tel: 0191 4567577